Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Review: HARE Magic Moroccan Lipstick

Hey there! Today I'm reviewing a lip product. You've probably seen it on Pinterest or YouTube, but it's called HARE Magic Moroccan Lipstick. 

It's green in the tube, but goes on clear and "magically" works with your pH to give you your own unique pink lip color. 


I swatched this on some of my coworkers and all of our shades were completely different. 

 
On me, it's a fuchsia pink, which will be great for the summer. It feels like a lip balm more than a lipstick and after a while, it becomes a muted stain. 




I bought it on eBay for $9.99 with shipping and BOGO free! 

Verdict: It's an awesome product! I love that anyone can wear it. Plus, it feels nice on the lips; not drying at all. The longevity of the lipstick is pretty good too, considering it turns into a stain. I will definitely purchase more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment