Sunday, January 11, 2015

30 Day Hair Growth Challenge

Hey there! Today I'm posting my 30 day hair growth challenge. Last June, I regretfully got my hair cut pretty short. So since then, I've been trying to grow my hair longer. I keep it healthy with regular trims and only use heat if I'm going out somewhere (1, maybe 2 days a week, if that). I've seen many reviews about taking Biotin to make it grow "faster". I have tried Biotin in the past, but I never really stuck to it. So I decided to do a 30 day challenge. I started December 7th to January 7th and took 2 Nature's Balance Hair, Skin and Nails gummy vitamins daily. 

The outcome-



There is growth. But is it a lot to make me continue the vitamins? 



No. Not really. Plus, they did nothing for my skin and nails. 

I've come to realize it's more genetics than anything else. My moms hair grows crazy fast and my dad...not so much lol. I'm pretty sure I got my dad's hair genes. But that's ok. Slow and steady wins the race, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment