Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sam did a MOTN with actual color?!

I grew up in the old school Lisa Frank days, so I LOVE bright colors. But when it comes to my makeup, I'm a very neutral kind of girl. That being said, this look is completely out of my comfort zone. I'm nervous to post it, but proud at the same time that I did something a little different. :)

FACE
-Skin79 BB Cream
-Benefit Erase Paste: Fair
-Essence All about Matt! setting powder
-NARS blush: Deep Throat 

EYES
-Jordana cream eyeshadow: Continuous Almond
-Maybelline Eye Studio gel eyeliner:
Blackest Black
-Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette
-UD 24/7 eyeliner: Zero
-Revlon Colorstay liquid liner: Blackest Black
-Jordana Best Lashes Extreme mascara
-Clinique bottom lash mascara: Black

LIPS
-Maybelline Dr. Rescue: Berry Soft

The white powder that's on my sweater is the fallout from my setting powder and I didn't know until I was putting my pics in a grid. :( But it's such a good powder! Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment