Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day MOTD

I remember when I was in elementary school and Valentine's Day was a major holiday. What kind of cards am I going to get? Am I going to get a lot of cards and candy from my classmates? Am I going to get a "special" card from that boy sitting across from me? Now it's a holiday that really doesn't mean that much to me. I don't expect, nor do I care, if my boyfriend gets me anything. Not like in high school, when you wanted the biggest bear and balloon, so you could hit your enemy in the head with them. ;)
I haven't put a lot of use into my UD Naked 3 palette, so I decided to do a look with it and the colors were perfect for Valentine's Day. 

FACE 
CoverGirl 3in1 foundation: Classic Ivory
Benefit Erase Paste: Fair
NARS Light Reflecting powder
Maybelline blush: Corsica Coral
Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax

EYES
Wet N Wild Take On The Day eye primer
UD Naked Palette 3: Limit, Dark Side, Liar, Nooner, Strange
UD 24/7 eyeliner: Zero
Revlon ColorStay liquid eyeliner: Blackest Black
It Cosmetics Tightline mascara: Black
Jordan Best Lash Extreme: Blackest Black

LIPS
MAC Lustreglass: Love Nectar 




I hope all of you are having an amazing day, single or not (I've been with my cat all day). :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment