Monday, March 9, 2015

Haulin'!!!

Like ballin', but better!!! :) (lame attempt at a joke lol) So I did some shopping this past weekend and picked up so awesome goodies! Some stuff is new to me, so if you've tried any of it, let me know what you think. 

NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer- Alaska *new*
MAC Paint Pot- Painterly
L'Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation- Shell Beige *new*
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind (dark circle eraser)- Fair *new*
Ponds makeup removing wipes
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (normal to oily skin) *new*
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle (strong version) *new*
Sephora bobby pins 
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue purse spray 


The Spirograph looking thing in the back is a sketch book I also bought (along with a 2015-16 planner because I totally still use one) from Barnes & Noble. I saw on Pinterest someone had made a "Smashbook" with one and it looked really cool. It's a book you write and put pictures in (like a scrapbook), but without the commitment. You just put a picture in, write a little something and go! When I start mine, I will definitely write a blog, with pictures, on how I did mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment