Thursday, November 20, 2014

Review: Paper Facial Masks

This is an initial review on paper facial masks. I order my Skin 79 BB cream on either eBay or Amazon and with my last purchase, I got a sample of an Asian paper mask. 





I've been seeing these pop up more and more and even though I don't like blueberries, I thought I'd give it a try anyway. 

It was a very damp mask, almost to the point of being wet and it was definitely paper. It had holes cut for the eyes, nose and mouth. 


(Yep. I know. Scary. I am posting this ridiculous picture for the sake of my blog lol)

After 30 minutes, I removed the mask. There wasn't any mentioning of having to rinse, which I think is awesomely convenient. My face wasn't sticky and when it dried, it felt really soft.  

Besides the smell of blueberries and it not really fitting, I actually liked it! I have another paper mask I got in my October Glossybox and if it's the same material, I may cut it up into pieces and kind of do a paper mâché-like mask so all of it is touching my skin. 

Have any of you tried a paper facial mask? If so, let me know what you think and your favorites! 




No comments:

Post a Comment