Saturday, November 22, 2014

FOTD-ASU Maroon

In the spirit of ASU beating Washington State (52-31), I decided to to do a subtle maroon look. 



I used MAC's Sketch eyeshadow which is the closest color to maroon I own. The lighting is making it look more purple, but Sketch is beautiful burgundy brown. 


What I used--
-Skin 79 BB Cream: Hot Pink
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Urban Decay Naked Palette- Virgin & Sin
-MAC Sketch
-Maybelline Eye Studio gel eyeliner: Blackest Black
-Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner: Zero
-NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder: Crystal
-Maybelline blush: Corsica Coral
-Jordan Best Lashes: Black
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss: Salsa

It's a subtle look with Sketch on the outer corner. I don't usually use black eyeliner on my upper lash line, but with this look it works. 

GO ASU! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment