Sunday, November 16, 2014

FOTD-Soft & Natural

YAY!! FIRST POST! I started this blog a couple of years ago and for some reason that I can not remember, I never posted anything. Well now I'm restarting this bad boy full force and going to keep at it. :)

This look is soft and natural (hence the name lol).

(I had to post the bottom picture to give some love to my team)

Except for the kitten paw, this is what I used--

-Skin 79 BB Cream: Hot Pink
-MAC Paint Pot: Painterly 
-Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner: Blackest Black
-Urban Decay Eyeshadow: Virgin (single) and Limit (Naked 3)
-Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner: Gunmetal 
-NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder: Crystal
-Maybelline Blush: Corsica Coral (package looks gross, but color is beautiful!)
-Jordana Best Lash Extreme: Black 
-Lip Smacker: Bubblegum (not shown) 

I always start out with face first (the BB cream/foundation part) so it'll sink in/dry. I tight lined upper waterline with the Maybeline gel eyeliner using a Real Techniques brush. Then with my fingers, I applied the painterly to my lids. Using E.L.F. brushes, I applied Virgin all over the lid and Limit in the crease, then applied UD eyeliner to upper lash line. Using Real Techniques brushes, again, I applied my setting powder all over face and blush on my cheeks. Last thing on my makeup to-do list is mascara (besides my Bubblegum lip smackers). 

It's a really simple look to achieve and is my go to look at the moment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment